CONDITIONS OF LETTING
1. Bookings are confirmed, only on receipt of 50% of the total cost of accommodation. The balance remaining is payable
14 days before arrival. Keys will not be handed over unless the booking is paid for in full. Deposits must be made to:
Cyber View Letting, Cheque acc no 62014370481, First National Bank, Ballito, Branch Code 250 655.
- If a cancellation is made 3 Months or more prior to arrival a 100% refund will be made.
- If a cancellation is made between 3 months and 2 weeks of arrival 50% of the deposit will be refunded
- If the cancellation is made within 2 weeks of arrival the tenant will not be eligible for a refund UNLESS the specific unit is re-let for that time period.
- There will be no refunds for early departures.
3. Arrival time from 14h00. Departure time is no later than 09h00, or as arranged. Earlier arrivals or later departures can only be arranged within 2 days of arrival.
All keys must be collected from and returned to our office at 18 Compensation Beach Road. Keys may not be left with security guards or cleaning staff.
4. Tenants will be held responsible for any shortages due to theft, breakages, etc in the unit, and or any misconduct that occurs due to the negligence of Complex /Breech of the Body Corporate rules.
Any misbehavior or disturbance will lead to immediate eviction.
Tenants are responsible for their own safety.
We strongly advise that you set alarms where applicable.
5. No pets/birds are allowed in any of the units.
NO end of year / Matric Rage bookings are permitted. Keys will NOT be handed to students who have had bookings done by parents. Should we find students in an apartment, they will be evicted immediately with no refund.
6. Over-crowding is not allowed. The maximum number of persons (children included) must not exceed the
number of beds available. If overcrowding is reported to our office, we will have no choice but to evict. No day visitors are allowed in the booked accommodation, or on Complex premises.
7. Cyber View Letting reserves the right to substitute alternative accommodation, similar to that booked, should for any
reason, the original house/flat is no longer available/inhabitable.
8. Prior to departure, please ensure that the house/flat is locked, and left in the same condition as it was on arrival.
9. Cyber View takes every care to ensure all TV’s and appliances are in working order.
Please report any faulty appliances/maintenance issues to our reception asap for us to tend to.
Air conditioners are serviced twice a year. If for some reason an air-conditioner becomes faulty and we are unable to repair it, and the tenant would rather wish to depart, they will be refunded for the days remaining.
10. Full descriptions of units are available on our website, please be sure to check all the detail of a unit before booking
and paying your deposit. We will not substitute alternate accommodation or appliances that is not listed in the
11. Included in the daily rate is a daily full service.
Cleaning staff are not allowed to do extra duties for tenants. Prior
arrangements can be made for your own cleaning lady during your stay for your account.
12. On receipt of your deposit, you give consent for your contact details to be given to the owner of the property which you will be staying in.
13. Cyber View takes NO responsibility for items left behind in the unit booked.
PLEASE NOTE – Should any personal belongings be left in a unit, please arrange to have it collected, alternatively please send a courier to our office for collection.
Lost property will be kept for 1 week after it being reported. Thereafter it will be donated.
On receipt of your deposit you are deemed to have accepted the above Conditions of Letting.
14 December 2020 - 12 January 2021
13 December 2021 -13 January 2022
19 March 2021 -11 April 2021
1 December 2020 -13 December 2020
13 January 2021 -31 January 2021
12 April 2021 -3 May 2021
11 June 2021 -18 July 2021
6 August 2021 -10 August 2021
24 September 2021 -10 October 2021
26 November 2021 -12 December 2021
OUT OF SEASON
All other dates
Public Holidays – 2021
1 January- New Years’ Day 21 March- Human Rights Day 10 April - Good Friday 12 April- Easter Sunday 13 April- Family Day 27 April- Freedom Day 1 May- Workers’ Day 16 June- Youth Day 9 August- Woman’s Day 24 September- Heritage 16 December- Day of Reconciliation 25 December- Christmas Day 26 December- Day of Goodwill