CONDITIONS OF LETTING 2020
1. Bookings are confirmed, only on receipt of 50% of the total cost of accommodation. The balance remaining is payable 14 days before arrival. Keys will not be handed over unless the booking is paid for in full. Deposits must be made to:
Cyber View Letting, Cheque acc no 62014370481, First National Bank, Ballito, Branch Code 250 655.
If a cancellation is made 3 Months or more prior to arrival a 100% refund will be made.
If a cancellation is made between 3 months and 2 weeks of arrival 50% of the deposit will be refunded
If the cancellation is made within 2 weeks of arrival the tenant will not be eligible for a refund UNLESS the specific unit is re-let for that time period.
There will be no refunds for early departures.
3. Arrival time from 14h00. Departure time is no later than 08h00, or as arranged. Earlier arrivals or later departures can only be arranged a maximum of 2 days in advance, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please contact our office to make prior arrangements. All keys must be collected from and returned to our office at 18 Compensation Beach Road. Keys may not be left with security guards or cleaning staff. It is the tenants responsibility to make arrangements for late arrivals.
4. Tenants will be held responsible for any shortages due to theft, breakages, etc in the unit, and or any misconduct that occurs due to the negligence of Complex /Breech of the Body Corporate rules. Any misbehavior or disturbance will lead to immediate eviction. Tenants are responsible for their own safety. We strongly advise that you set alarms where applicable.
5. No pets/birds are allowed in any of the units. NO end of year / Matric Rage bookings are permitted. Keys will NOT be handed to students who have had bookings done by parents. Should we find students is an apartment, they will be evicted immediately with no refund of monies paid.
6. Over-crowding is not allowed. The maximum number of persons (children included) must not exceed the number of beds available. If overcrowding is reported to our office, we will have no choice but to evict. No day visitors are in the booked accommodation, or on Complex premises.
7. Cyber View Letting reserves the right to substitute alternative accommodation, similar to that booked, should for any reason, the original house/flat no longer be available.
8. Prior to departure, please ensure that the house/flat is locked, and left in the same condition as it was on arrival.
Please remember to drop off the keys at Cyber View’s office, not to be left with security guards or maids.
9. Cyber View takes every care to ensure all TV’s and appliances are in working order. Faulty appliances and TV’s will be tended to A.S.A.P. and no refunds or discounts will be made in this regard.
Air conditioners are serviced twice a year. If for some reason an air-conditioner becomes faulty and we are unable to repair it, and the tenant would rather wish to depart, they will be refunded for the days remaining.
10. Full descriptions of units are available on our website, please be sure to check all the detail of a unit before booking and paying your deposit. We will not substitute alternate accommodation or appliances that is not listed in the description.
11. Included in the daily rate is a daily floor service, which does not include washing dishes except if the description of the unit you booked stipulates that it is a full service. Cleaning staff will not be allowed to do extra duties for tenants. Prior arrangements can be made for your own cleaning lady during your stay for your account.
12. On receipt of your deposit, you give consent for your contact details to be given to the owner of the property which you will be staying in.
13. Cyber View takes NO responsibility for items left behind in the unit booked.
PLEASE NOTE – Should any personal belongings be left in a unit, we can arrange to have it posted to you, for your account. Alternatively, you can send a courier to our office for collection. We cannot, unfortunately, hold onto your belongings for more than a week. After a week of it being reported to you, we will have to let the item go.
On receipt of your deposit you are deemed to have accepted the above Conditions of Letting.
14. Should you require extra linen or towels, this will be for your account.
School Calendar for 2020
Kwa Zula Natal,East, Western, Northern Cape, Free State Gauteng, Mpumalanga,
West and Northern Province
1st Term : 15/1 – 10/3 2nd Term: 31/3 – 11/6 3rd Term:7/7 – 18/9 4th Term: 29/9 – 2(4)/12
12 December 2020 - 12 January 2021
20 March 2020 - 30 March 2020
09 April 2020 - 13 April 2020
13 January 2021 -19 January 2021
31 March 2020 - 8 April 2020
14 April 2020 - 3 May 2020
12 June 2020 - 6 July 2020
7 August 2020 - 10 August 2020
18 September 2020 - 28 September 2020
27 November 2020 - 11 December 2020
OUT OF SEASON
All other dates, except long weekends which will be in semi season.
Public Holidays – 2020
1 January- New Years’ Day 21 March- Human Rights Day 10 April - Good Friday 12 April- Easter Sunday 13 April- Family Day 27 April- Freedom Day 1 May- Workers’ Day 16 June- Youth Day 9 August- Woman’s Day 24 September- Heritage 16 December- Day of Reconciliation 25 December- Christmas Day 26 December- Day of Goodwill